Registration at MAGIC is simple and quick. There are a few ways to sign up for classes. Pick the one that is easiest for you!
- Call our front desk at 212.737.2989, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-
5:30 pm. One of our helpful team members will be happy to assist you.
- Download the Registration Form and the Medical/Release Form and fax to 212.737.2993. One of our MAGIC team members will contact you to confirm course availability.
- Complete the On-line Registration and submit. One of our MAGIC team members will contact you to confirm course availability.
- First come, first serve. Classes are filled first-come, first-serve with payment in full. We will not place your child in a class unless we have a completed registration form and full payment. We do not accept partial payments or deposits.
- Confirmation. After registering you will receive a confirmation letter listing your class(es). Please read the confirmation carefully. Kindly read over the policies with your caregiver if one will be attending with your child.
- Drop-ins. For many 74th St. MAGIC classes, a drop-in option is available. (See class descriptions.) If you are interested in registering for a single drop-in class, please contact the front desk at 212.737.2989 for fees and availability. This is a great way to try out a class, before signing up for the whole semester.
- Refund Policy. A full refund will be issued prior to the first class of the session. A pro-rated refund will be issued before your THIRD class. No refunds will be issued after the third class from the time you sign up. The amount of the refund will be prorated from the time we receive notification. We will not issue a refund for missed classes prior to notification of withdrawal. No credits or refunds are issued for missed classes during the session. All missed classes must be made up before the end of the session.
- Make-Ups and Class Cancellations.
- We allow unlimited make-ups per session, however if your child continually misses classes, he or she loses the consistency of the class. All make-ups must be scheduled with the front desk to avoid overloading the classes. Make-up availability cannot be guaranteed. There are no credits for missed classes. All make-ups must be within the current semester.
- All the holiday closings must be made up (please check the "Holiday Schedule").
- We reserve the right to cancel class with insufficient enrollment and modify classes and faculty as necessary. You will be notified so that other arrangements can be made.
- Adult Participation. With the exception of Busy Bee, My Own Time and Sports with Coach Jason, every child under the age of three years must be accompanied to class by a parent or caregiver (one adult per child). Siblings and guests are not permitted in the gyms or classrooms for any reason. This is an insurance regulation.
- Strollers. Strollers must be collapsible and hung on the stroller rack. All non-folded strollers will be placed outside the facility. Strollers are not permitted in the first floor hallway. There are no exceptions to this policy! These are fire regulations, and are strictly enforced.